Because many customers do not know how to replace the vending machine spring, consumers cannot buy the goods out of stock. In order to solve this problem, Micron will explain how to replace the spring and adjust the correct spring placement. If you have any questions, you can contact us directly, and we will have professional after-sales service engineers to answer your questions patiently.
1. When adjusting the spring, you need to know clearly whether it is a left-handed spring or a right-handed spring. If consumers buy goods and do not ship the goods, they must first determine whether there is a problem with the spring. Some customers have too short springs to prevent the goods from being shipped.
2. When replacing the spring, hold the spring and twist it to the left or right, you can unscrew the spring.
3. Take out the springs in the same direction (left spring, right spring).
4. Then twist the spring to the left or right.
5. Adjust the outermost rotation angle of the spring to be consistent with the spring next to it. If it is too short or too long, the product will not fall when it appears, and several situations will occur.
The above is the process of replacing the spring. In the process of replacing the spring, you can first communicate with the manufacturer and purchase the same type of spring to avoid the occurrence of suitable situations.
If you are interested in vending machines, please contact us for more information.